Last modified: November 29, 2021
· On or through the Platform.
· In email, text, and other electronic messages between you, Storibox, and/or the Platform.
· When you interact with Storibox’s advertising and applications on third-party websites and services, if those applications or advertising include links to this Policy.
· Through the provision of Storibox services.
It does not apply to information collected by:
· Any third party (including Storibox venue and attraction partners, and Storibox’s affiliates and subsidiaries), that gets access to the information, including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from, on or through the Platform or any information you provide to or is collected by any third party.
The Platform is hosted on servers in the United States. Accordingly, if you are located outside of the United States, any information you provide to us will be transferred to the United States. By providing us with any information, you consent to its transfer and storage in the United States.
The Platform is not intended for individuals under 16 years of age. No one under age 16 may provide any information to or on the Platform. Storibox does not knowingly collect personal information from children under 16. If you are under 16, do not use or provide any information on the Platform or through any of its features, register on the Platform, or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or username you may use. If Storibox learns that it has collected or received personal information from a child under 16 without verification of parental consent, Storibox will delete that information. If you believe Storibox might have any information from or about a child under 16, please contact us by sending an email to email@example.com.
California residents under 18 years of age may have additional rights regarding the collection and sale of their personal information. Please see Your California Privacy Rights section below for more information.
Storibox collects several types of information from and about users of the Platform:
· Directly from you when you provide it to us.
· Automatically when you use the Platform.
When you register with or use the Platform, Storibox may ask that you provide information:
· By which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, online profile (such as LinkedIn, Facebook, etc.), facial image or photo, or other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline (“personal information”).
The information Storibox collects on or through the Platform may include:
· Information that you provide by filling in forms in the Platform. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use the Platform, accessing images or content on the Platform, or purchasing images or other goods or products on the Platform.
· Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses and phone numbers), if you contact us.
· Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
· Details of transactions you carry out through the Platform and of the fulfillment of your orders.
· Your search queries on the Platform.
· Images or photos of your face to be used to locate other photos or images of you on the Platform.
You also may provide information or content to be published or displayed (hereinafter, “posted”) on public areas of the Platform or transmitted to Storibox venue and attraction partners, other users of the Platform, or third parties (collectively, “User Content”). Your User Content is posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk. Please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. Additionally, Storibox cannot control the actions of other users of the Platform with whom you may choose to share your User Content. Therefore, Storibox cannot and does not guarantee that your User Content will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
· Photographs and videos of you.
· The location of the attraction or venue you visited and date of your visit.
· Publicly available personal data, including data you have shared via a public platform such as Twitter or Facebook
· information we obtain from our third-party service providers and attraction and venue partners.
Information Storibox Collects Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
When you access, and use the Platform, or as you navigate through and interact with portions of the Platform, Storibox may use technology to automatically collect:
· Usage Details. When you access and use the Platform, Storibox may automatically collect certain details of your access to and use of the Platform, including location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on or through the Platform.
· Device Information. Storibox may collect information about your mobile device, computer and internet connection, including the device’s unique device identifier, IP address, operating system, browser type, mobile network information, and the device’s telephone number.
· Stored Information and Files. The Platform also may access metadata and other information associated with other files stored on your device or computer. This may include, for example, photographs, audio and video clips, personal contacts, and address book information.
· Location Information. When you are logged in to the Platform, the Platform collects real-time information about the location of your device to determine if you are within the boundaries of the attraction or site where Storibox provides services.
If you do not want us to collect this information do not visit the Platform. For more information, see Choices About How Storibox Uses and Discloses Your Information section below. Note, however, that opting out of Platform’s collection of location information will disable its location-based features.
The technologies Storibox uses for this automatic data collection may include:
· Web Beacons. Pages of the Platform and Storibox’s e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit Storibox, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related App or Website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain content and verifying system and server integrity).
Storibox does not collect personal information automatically, but Storibox may tie this information to personal information about you that Storibox collects from other sources or that you provide to us.
When you use the Platform, or its content, certain third parties may use automatic information collection technologies to collect information about you or your device. These third parties may include:
· Advertisers, ad networks, and ad servers.
· Analytics companies.
· Your mobile device manufacturer.
· Your mobile service provider.
· The applicable payment processor, including credit card companies, PayPal, Apple Pay, etc.
These third parties may use tracking technologies to collect information about you when you use the Platform. The information they collect may be associated with your personal information or they may collect information, including personal information, about your online activities over time and across different websites, apps, and other online services websites. They may use this information to provide you with interest-based (behavioral) advertising or other targeted content.
Storibox does not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly. For information about how you can opt out of receiving targeted advertising from many providers, see below.
Storibox uses information that Storibox collects about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
· To provide you with the Platform, its contents, and any other information, products or services that you request from Storibox.
· To process and track your orders, process payments, and coordinate delivery of merchandise.
· To verify your identity so that you can access, view, and share photos and images.
· To manage any registered account that you hold with us.
· To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
· To provide you with notices about your account.
· To carry out Storibox’s obligations and enforce Storibox’s rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and Storibox, including for billing and collection.
· To notify you about changes to the Platform or any products or services Storibox offers or provides though it.
· To allow you to participate in interactive features on the Platform.
· To send you promotional materials and other communications.
· To understand and set your communication preferences.
· In any other way Storibox may describe when you provide the information.
· For any other purpose with your consent.
The information Storibox collects helps Storibox to improve the Platform and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling Storibox to:
· Estimate Storibox’s audience size and usage patterns.
· Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize the Platform according to your individual interests.
· Speed up your searches.
· Recognize you when you return to the Platform.
Storibox may also use your information to contact you about Storibox’s own and third-parties’ goods and services that may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, please send an email to Storibox at firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information, see Choices About How Storibox Uses and Discloses Your Information below.
Storibox may use the information it has collected from you to enable Storibox to display advertisements to Storibox’s advertisers’ target audiences. Even though Storibox does not disclose your personal information for these purposes without your consent, if you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that you meet its target criteria.
Storibox may disclose aggregated information about Storibox’s users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
· To Storibox’s subsidiaries and affiliates.
· To the operators and owners of the attractions and venues that Storibox provides services to and where photographs or other images were taken.
· To advertisers or customers under the Platform.
· To contractors, service providers, and other third parties Storibox uses to support Storibox’s business such as such as third parties involved in processing credit card payments, reducing credit risk, fulfilling orders, data storage, website hosting, performing data analytics, and sending marketing messages.
· To operators of social media platforms if you accessed the Platform through a social media site.
· To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Storibox’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Storibox about Platform users is among the assets transferred.
· To third parties to market their products or services to you if you have not opted out of these disclosures. For more information, see Choices About How Storibox Uses and Discloses Your Information below.
· To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it. For example, if you give us an email address to use the “email a friend” feature of the Platform, Storibox will transmit the contents of that email and your email address to the recipients.
· For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
· With your consent.
· To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
· If Storibox believes disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Storibox, Storibox’s customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
In addition, photos and images taken by Storibox are accessible through the use of a unique Storibox card number, an image of your face that you submit (and through which Storibox uses facial recognition technology to identify other photos), or through your personal email address given at the time of visit. Share your photo card number only with those whom you wish to have access to your photos.
Storibox strives to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. This section describes mechanisms Storibox provides for you to control certain uses and disclosures of your information:
· Location Information. You can choose whether or not to allow the Platform to collect and use real-time information about your device’s location by not logging into the Platform via the device, or through the device’s privacy settings. If you block the use of location information, some parts of the Platform may become inaccessible or not function properly.
· Promotion by Storibox. If you do not want us to use your email address to promote Storibox’s own or third parties’ products or services, you can opt-out by sending an email to email@example.com.
· Targeted Advertising by Storibox. If you do not want us to use information that Storibox collects or that you provide to us to deliver advertisements according to our advertisers’ target-audience preferences, you can opt-out by by sending us an email stating your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
· Disclosure of Your Information for Third-Party Advertising and Marketing. If you do not want us to share your personal information with unaffiliated or non-agent third parties for advertising and marketing purposes, you can opt-out by sending us an email stating your request to email@example.com.
Storibox does not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However, these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI”) on the NAI’s .
California residents may have additional personal information rights and choices. Please see section below for more information.
You may also send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to request access to, correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. Storibox cannot delete your personal information except by also deleting your user account. Storibox may not accommodate a request to change information if Storibox believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
California residents may have additional personal information rights and choices. Please see Your California Privacy Rights below for more information.
If you are a California resident, California law may provide you with additional rights regarding Storibox’s use of your personal information.
California’s “Shine the Light” law (Civil Code Section § 1798.83) may permit users of the Platform that are California residents to request certain information regarding Storibox’s disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to email@example.com.[JG1]
If you use the Platform and reside in the EU, you are entitled by law to access, correct, amend, or delete personal information about you that we hold. A list of these rights is below. Please note that these rights are not absolute and certain exemptions apply. To exercise these rights please contact us at support. For your protection, we may need to verify your identity before responding to your request, such as verifying that the email address from which you send the request matches your email address that we have on file. In the event that we refuse a request under rights of access, we will provide you a reason as to why.
● The right to access: You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information. This right has some exemptions, which means you may not always receive all the information we process. When making a request, please provide an accurate description of the data you want access to.
● The right to rectification: You have the right to ask us to rectify information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
● The right to erasure: You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances, including (i) when your personal information is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected or processed or (ii) your information must be erased to comply with a legal obligation in EU Union or Member State law.
● The right to restrict processing: You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your information in certain circumstances, including (i) when the accuracy of the information is brought into question or (ii) when we no longer need the information for purposes of the processing but you require such information for the establishment, exercise, or defense of a legal claim. See “choices about your information” for some ways you can restrict processing.
● The right to object to processing: You have the right to object to processing if we are able to process your information because the process is in our legitimate interests. See “choices about your information” for some ways you can object to processing.
● The right to data portability: This only applies to information you have given us. You have the right to ask that we transfer the information you gave us from one organization to another, or give it to you.
● The right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority. A list of Supervisory Authorities is available here: http://ec.europa.eu/justice/data-protection/bodies/authorities/index_en.htm.
11. How Long Do We Keep Your Information
Storibox will retain your personal information until the later of (i) the information is no longer necessary to accomplish the purpose for which it was provided; (ii) twelve (12) months after it is provided or collected; or (iii) your account with Storibox is terminated.
We retain your information for longer periods for specific purposes to the extent that we are obliged to do so in accordance with applicable laws and regulations and/or as necessary to protect our legal rights or for certain business requirements. For example, when we process your payments, we will retain this data for longer periods of time as required for tax or accounting purposes. More specifically, we would retain some data for longer periods of time for the following reasons:
Even if you delete your account, keep in mind that the deletion by our third-party providers may not be immediate and that the deleted information may persist in backup copies for a reasonable period of time. For any privacy or data-protection-related questions, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
12. Data Security
Storibox has implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where Storibox has given you (or where you have chosen) a password or other account code for access to certain parts of the Platform, you are responsible for keeping this password and/or code confidential. Storibox asks that you not share your password or code with anyone. Storibox urges you to be careful about giving out information in public areas of the Platform or the sharing of information with third parties.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet and mobile platforms is not completely secure. Although Storibox takes reasonable steps to protect your personal information, Storibox cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to or through the Platform. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. Storibox is not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Platform.
Visit the Platform for the most up to date contact information.